Opting Out of SinglePlatform Menu for GMB & Google Knowledge Panel

FriarTuck00

Forum Member
Has anyone had any experience with a SinglePlatform menu/link all of a sudden showing up in a business' Google Knowledge Panel? We have a client who (as far as we know) has not had anything to do with SinglePlatform, yet a link to places.singleplatform.com appears under "Products and Services" on their KP. I checked their GMB listing and no other users are listed other than the business owner and our agency account. I've gone the "Suggest an Edit" route and marked it as incorrect only for Google to email me and say my changes were live but nothing was changed. I'd love to get that link removed. Any advice! TIA

1543338812697-png.3439

JoshuaMackens

Local Search Expert
Could you call in and talk to them about it? I feel like they have a support line but I could be wrong.

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Administrator
Phil's suggestion is great and is what I would do but if for some reason it fails, Google will also remove it if you contact GMB support.

TomW

Local Search Expert
In addition to what Phil suggested I recommend contacting singleplatform. I have had to deal with this several times.

Call singleplatform and ask them to remove the listing from their site. If they don't remove it there's a chance the link will eventually return.

And when you talk to them be sure to tell them to remove the "Services Offered" section from the profile on their site. When removed correctly, the profile page may still be there but it should say "This listing is not available."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Local Search 0