More threads by Hayseed

Hayseed

Reaction score
Hello Great Community,
First I want to say thanks for all the information I have learned here. This is my first post and I am hoping someone can help.
I do work in a niche that has a lot of out of town brokers that set up google my business listing in every area. These companies do not exist in any of these cities. All they do is rank in the areas and then sell the leads to local companies. They use local call tracking numbers to get local phone numbers and use service areas. Is there something I can do about this. When i report them they do not do anything about them.
Thanks for the help.

If you are certain that they do not exist, you can submit individual suggestions that they be removed as "spam" or "does not exist".

If there are lots, you could use the new reporting form mentioned in this thread and use the spreadsheet upload process to report all or most of them as a batch, though. That might be best.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom