More threads by MichaelW

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a couple of clients that have 'outside photos' for their GMB listings that they aren't happy with;

No 1. The first listing shows a bus in front of the business park. I've reported the image as poor quality and added a comment. Anyone any ideas on what happens next?

No 2. Shows a house which is the correct address for the business. Other than get a virtual office in a business park, I'm not sure how to get rid of the house photo. Anyone got any suggestions?

thanks,
Michael.

To my knowledge at least, there aren't a ton of options for influencing that 'see outside' shot. If there's a better view of the property at the next node, you can potentially move the map marker a few feet over (as long as the new position still accurately represents the location of the business of course) and see if it selects the next photo sphere over. I believe that getting a 360 tour from a verified photographer will also replace the 'see outside' link with a 'see inside', showing your tour instead. If there's a budget for that and it's a priority, that's likely your best bet.

No 2. Shows a house which is the correct address for the business. Other than get a virtual office in a business park, I'm not sure how to get rid of the house photo. Anyone got any suggestions?

Hi Michael,

Re: #2. If they are working from home, in almost all cases they should have the address hidden in the GMB service area settings. Then address won't show and street view should not show up either.

If any questions, let us know what industry and the situation if you think address should not be hidden.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom