More threads by Dave DiGregorio

Dave DiGregorio

Administrator
Local Search Expert
LocalU Faculty
Reaction score
Saw this for the first time: a "people also search for" section in the middle of the local finder results. It appeared right after the 5th local result.

When you click through, it brings you to a new set of results in which G is again showing the feature after the 5th result, but this time, it was presented in a carousel format.

Original search was for "philly injury lawyer". (I then clicked on the suggested search of "accident lawyer near me" - which is the second screenshot)

Anyone else seeing this? If so, please add query & photos in the comments below ⬇️

Not sure why they would place that halfway down the page....

Actually, the thought just occurred, every time you perform a new search you get bombarded with ads at the top of the screen again.

I spotted something similar last week, only in my case it was called "discover more places". Also, came after the 3rd result. Thinking this is in test mode at the moment.

Need to see the potential ramifications - note to self.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom