More threads by Ex Lurker

Reaction score
Why is it when I post pictures on my google plus business page they don't come up in order? Even though I download them in order. I posted before and after pictures of houses we painted and they show up not in the order I downloaded them. So Im forced at only showing five pictures. What can I do?
Anything? Or is it just google? Thanks.

Ya image uploads are just sort of problematic. In the past images showed in order. I don't work in dashboards any more so have not worked with images in the new dash.

Hopefully some members can shed light on it when they have time, but it may not be til tomorrow.

In the past I have suggested formatting before and after shots into one single photo. That's the only option that guarantees they will be side by side.

Ya image uploads are just sort of problematic. In the past images showed in order. I don't work in dashboards any more so have not worked with images in the new dash.

Yes, I think this was in the old dash? So when I did this in the new one I was confused. After an hour I figured it was just google.

Thanks

@Ex Lurker

Colan's suggestion is a great one. You'll also want to consider using captions in the photo. Just so people realize, "Ah, so that's not an ugly paint job - it's just the 'Before' photo." :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom