More threads by JoyHawkins

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Local Search Expert
LocalU Faculty
Top Poster Of Month
Solutions
Reaction score
As I'm guessing some of you have noticed, the Local Search Forum has a new sponsor - Bright Local. As a very-long-time user of Bright Local, I'm excited to see them support the forum and advertise their tools to our audience here.

If you aren't familiar with them yet, you can see a sample of their dashboard here. They offer several products including citation building, rank tracking, a reputation manager, and a lead generator for agencies.

My favorite product of theirs would be their rank tracker. They added screenshots of all the SERPs they track which has been a huge lifesaver if you are ever trying to diagnose a huge ranking change or algorithm update. I also love the fact that they can isolate ads in the 3-pack and report on them separately like in the example below.

Do you have any questions for Bright Local? If you currently use them, what is your favorite thing about their tools/services? Please weigh in!

Welcome! If I wouldn't have known otherwise I would have already thought they were a sponsor due to how often we talk about them here ;). Their local rank tracker is the best I've used.

Wonderful! BrightLocal is one of my everyday go-to tools for rank tracking and spam fighting.

I have used Bright Local for my agency for years. The screenshot feature is very helpful. I do not really use any of the other features.

You do have a great database without any Doubt but I think the quality of citation building services can be improved a lot. Other than that I really love the tools. Welcome aboard.

Woo hoo! BL is my favorite! Their customer service is incredible. I love their informative webinars. The reports and tool are something we use on an hourly basis. Woo hoo!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom