More threads by Toby 39 Celsius

Reaction score
We have a business that is by appointment only. Is it possible to hide the hours in the GMB profile? People consistently drop in thinking it's open for walk-ins but it's appointment/reservation only.

It really would be nice to have an option that says, "By appointment only".

Currently the only viable option is to remove the hours from your listing. Then use a post or description to tell people you are by appointment only.

This may be an odd question, but how do you remove hours from GMB if they were already added? The only option I see is to switch each day to "Closed" which seems a little scary; when I try to strip the hours I get an error message saying I must include a time. If marked as closed do the hours disappear from the live listing or still say "closed" every day?

This may be an odd question, but how do you remove hours from GMB if they were already added? The only option I see is to switch each day to "Closed" which seems a little scary; when I try to strip the hours I get an error message saying I must include a time. If marked as closed do the hours disappear from the live listing or still say "closed" every day?

Here's what treebles says over in the GMB forum (read full thread for context): How do I delete my business hours? - Google My Business Help

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom