More threads by JoshuaMackens

JoshuaMackens

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a client who bought a practice but decided to keep working at her own practice and let it be as it was. Unfortunately, the dentists who worked there and the management ran a terrible operation and ran the business into the ground. Their reviews are horid.

She cleaned house, all the doctors are now gone, and now she has moved into the practice and it is under her management now.

Is it possible to get the reviews removed from the listing (the good and the bad) since the practice is under new management?

Hey Joshua,

According to this help center document - Moving reviews across listings - Google My Business Help

If you are the new owner or manager of an existing business that hasn't changed its name, reviews will not be removed. You can use owner responses to respond to previous reviews and clarify any changes/improvements to the services your business is providing.

I don't think you will be able to have them removed.

I'd still contact GMB support to confirm.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom