More threads by Eric Rohrback

Do You Manage Your Client's Social Media Accounts?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thinking about starting it...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Eric Rohrback

Solutions
Reaction score
Do you manage social media for your clients? What's been your biggest challenge so far?

I primarily do Facebook Advertising for clients, but more of them are wanting the "social" aspect of social media on top of the social media "advertising" part. The ad part I have under control, the social part, not so much.

The biggest challenge for this is finding the time to research relevant topics to post and the time to create any graphics to go along with the postings.

I do have software that helps, but there is still time needed to load up the software and research timely events to do it right.

I just started a trial with Retortal to manage this, but it doesn't seem to cut it for what I would like. I would love to find another service to "white label" this part or just hire/outsource to an individual that "gets it".

Greg, message me and let's talk. We specialize in white label for agencies. All we do is social and what we do can also affect local ranking (at least G+)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom