More threads by Amanda Putney

Amanda Putney

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

We have a client where a local guide has posted multiple photos of a competitor's interior. The photos are from 2017 and have been reported multiple times in the last few months.

I wasn't able to find the photos when I navigate to the Local Guide's photos and they aren't viewable from the client's GMB listing but they still appear in Google Maps when searching for the location.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Thanks!

Hi Amanda,

How have you reported the photos? Have you tried reaching out to Google My Business support?

I've had similar for over 12 months.

A 360 interior photographer who added some 360 interior photos of a completely different location, to one of my business listings

I must have flagged them over 30 times now but still Google do nothing about it.

This is a tough one...if google doesn't help, try the google forums.

Or you can just upload new photos and title the photos as the business name and eventually they should appear higher than the competitor photos.

At the end of the day, it's not a big deal really unless the client is obsessed with it.

Thanks for the advice everyone which I followed and reached out to the GMB Support team and waiting to see if reporting with them works.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom