More threads by Sarah FBM

Google has all of the reinstatement requests. You have to wait for support to look at and evaluate your case. No other support channels will be able to do anything else as this is a new Google policy. Google is actively working on resolving the backlog at the moment, see this statement for Google. While it would be nice if they sent out email confirmations and we have asked them and stressed the importance of this.

I understand that it is frustrating, one of my clients was suspended and I too had to wait it out. The process is a horrible user experience. Honestly, I wish I could say more, but I am being prevented by my NDA I signed with Google. In the meantime, you will need to wait it out.

I've been waiting 3-4 weeks for mine to be reinstated. Then 9 days ago GMB sent me a DM on Twitter asking me for my profile URL but I haven't heard a peep since then.
Support is no longer helping with reinstatement requests.

That makes me nervous.

I am going to tiptoe a fine line here as to keep my NDA intact. The best course of action is to file the reinstatement request in GMB to help expedite the request. I would be the same as calling an emergency line, if 20 people in the same house all use their cell phones to call for help, people would need to be put on hold answer the next call. It would cause a delay in getting help. Google has publicly stated they are severely behind, let's work with them to expedite their efforts.

My personal listing was just restored this morning.
(Was down and first reported on June 27th)

Just to be sure, what do you mean by this?
In the Google My Business dashboard, Google provides a link to the reinstatement request form for the now, “unverified” listing. Google just update the verbiage for suspended to unverified this week. Hope that helps Tim.

Not seeing it...
1564861048345.png

Click learn more and it takes you to the guidelines and the file for reinstatement request link is on the page. That is what Google wants all users to use and bypass contacting support to help streamline the process.

Ok, I did know that. I just misunderstood something you said, then.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom