More threads by diddy1

diddy1

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Is this new or did I completely miss GMB adding the ability to add images to products?

See attached screenshots.

Thank you,
Didier

elite_heating_and_air_inc_Google_Search.png

Elite_Custom_Services_bradenton_Google_Search.png

Any update on when this will roll out to more accounts? I have some GMB accounts that have the products tab in the dashboard, some do not. Last time I asked GMB support back in February, they told me Products Editor wasn't available for certain older accounts, and if I really wanted it, I could delete the listing and start fresh
🤦‍♀️.

Wish there was a way to request this faster than waiting on a rollout. Anyone know?

Any update on when this will roll out to more accounts? I have some GMB accounts that have the products tab in the dashboard, some do not. Last time I asked GMB support back in February, they told me Products Editor wasn't available for certain older accounts, and if I really wanted it, I could delete the listing and start fresh
🤦‍♀️.

Wish there was a way to request this faster than waiting on a rollout. Anyone know?
Also I should mention the accounts are all in the same industry, automotive.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom