More threads by IanJohnson

IanJohnson

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have heard that the Products section of GMB is hot right now and it should be utilized while it is being prominently displayed. However, most of the clients that I manage are lawyers/law firms and they don't really offer any products per se; I have primarily been utilizing the Services section for these clients.

My question is: should I be using BOTH sections or favoring one over the other? If I should be using the Products section, does anyone have any tips/suggestions for how to best utilize this feature for law firms?

Yep, we enter the types of cases the lawyer takes as products.

Hi,

I also use products to post their services. And try to find relevant images... there are some at pixabay and similar sites.

Regarding products, does anyone has any clue about insights for this? Views, clicks, etc. How can we measure it?

Thanks in advance.

If you put UTM codes on the links you use for products, you can track it inside Google Analytics.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom