Q&A in Knowledge Panel

hajnasiewicz

Answering a question put in Q&A for one of my business locations but my answer does not publish. Does anyone know about this?

Tim Colling

Local Search Expert
LocalU Member
Answering a question put in Q&A for one of my business locations but my answer does not publish. Does anyone know about this?
From what I have seen, when this happens it's either because (1) there is a link in the response, or (2) the same Google ID was used to post both the question and the answer.

hajnasiewicz

From what I have seen, when this happens it's either because (1) there is a link in the response, or (2) the same Google ID was used to post both the question and the answer.
That's interesting Tim, I did not have a link in the response and my Google ID is not the same as the poster. I will try again, maybe it was a temporary glitch. Thanks for your reply.

Scott Rawlins

Is it possible to determine what email address/address gets notifications when a question is asked in the KP's Q&A section? These listings have a primary owner and 2 or 3 managers.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Trending: Most Viewed

Newest Posts

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local University Guide

Google Product Exert