More threads by Chrisite

Chrisite

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a tool that will show terms that your competitors are ranking for in the local pack? I know of a lot of tools that will show what competitors are ranking for in organic but haven't been able to find one that will show local pack results.

Thanks in advance!

I don't think BrightLocal lets you discover the terms a client is ranking for in the local pack. I know it tracks organic and pack for terms that you enter, and then you choose competitors to track, but I'm not aware of one that lets you discover new terms. I don't recall any tool that does keyword discovery on the pack.

I don't think BrightLocal lets you discover the terms a client is ranking for in the local pack. I know it tracks organic and pack for terms that you enter, and then you choose competitors to track, but I'm not aware of one that lets you discover new terms. I don't recall any tool that does keyword discovery on the pack.

GMB insights does that.

GMB insights does that.
But not for competitors - the insights show the keywords used to find your listing, but it doesn't show what competitors are doing (unless I'm not seeing it somewhere)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom