More threads by eestrada234

Reaction score
Hey all, I was recently trying to claim my clients listing on Localeze to edit the NAP info. However, when I put in the request to claim the listing, I was emailed with this response:

Screen Shot 2014-03-04 at 4.04.26 PM.jpg

Any suggestions or advice on how to reclaim this listing?...Will Vistaprint just have to provide us with the login information they used to claim the Localeze listing to begin with?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2014-03-04 at 4.04.26 PM.jpg

Sounds like Vistaprint is a reseller. In which case yeah, you'll have to ask them hat-in-hand for the login info.

Actually inside Localeze, when we try to claim a listing that is already claimed, is asks if we want to request ownership and their system automatically sends out a request to release the listing. (We have a re-seller account)

Most of them get released, so we can add them into our account. Though if someone else is being paid to manage their listing, they may not release it.

I seriouslt doubt VistaPrint is going to give you their account login details, as that would give you access to their entire list of accounts.

If they don't release it, and the data is wrong, you could send them a list of changes to make. If the data is accurate, no need to do anything, just let them pay for the annual listing fee. :)

What Greg says is correct. It may be tough if you're not a reseller yourself though. We get denied permission even as a reseller sometimes. It's a hassle to go through.

Is this for a client or for yourself?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom