More threads by Niki Gross

Niki Gross

Reaction score
I have a business that is in the process of opening a 2nd location and is preparing to purchase external and internal signage. Are there recommendations or tips from the perspective of GMB (outside of any standard best practices)?

Hi Niki, what sort of recos are you looking for? What the name should be? Design?

I now realize that was a vague post! Outside of having at least 1 external sign clearly visible from Google street view - should we have internal signage? This is primarily a dispatch office. It is rare, if ever, for a customer to visit. Because of this, I anticipate a bare-bones interior for an unknown period of time while operations are settling.

The business name and logo will be included. I would prefer not to include the phone number due to our call tracking. The address is currently printed on the building. Is it wise to include the address on our brand signage as well?

I've come across many photos that have photoshopped signs on the building and I want to avoid any potential of that perception.

I would definitely include interior signage in case you never need to convince Google of your eligibility. I don't see any reason to include the address in the signage.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom