More threads by Tyson LinkNow

Tyson LinkNow

Reaction score
Hello,

I have encountered an issue on a few listings that I manage. The listings were suspended, but after appealing the suspension they were reinstated with re-verification required. When I log in and try to re-verify by clicking "send text" for phone verification, it instantly suspends the page again. It does not even send the text, it just brings me back to the dashboard with the listing suspended.

Has anyone else encountered a similar issue of being stuck in a loop of suspensions? I tried reaching out to Google support, but their only suggestion was to submit an appeal again. Any insight would be appreciated!

Thanks

Having a similar issue with a suspended GMB account. We changed the categories form School Supply store to jeweler as their main service is making class rings. We also added a gmb shortname, the one recommended. This morning the account was suspended and we are unable to see the ability to edit the shortname or remove it.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom