Replying to Customer Reviews on GMB

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Whenever practical, I also personally phone patients who have left a negative review (once I have the back story from staff/doctors). This almost always results in the patient changing their 1 or 2-star review to a 5-star review. It also helps us keep a patient that would have otherwise gone somewhere else, all while dissing us in the process.
Lots of our clients do this as well and I definitely think it's something every business owner should do.

BipperMedia

We respond to all of our reviews as soon as we see them, and I believe this shows great customer service, interaction, and engagement -- not only to the customer who left the review but also to future customers.

We get asked by businesses (especially lawyers) all the time "how should I reply to negative reviews?" and here's our general feedback.

First (as I stated already) I believe every review should be responded to... I believe this helps to build your brand.

Second, when replying to negative reviews, it's important to remember that future customers are also reading - and being influenced by - what you write in response to a negative review. So you have to reply, and when you do, make sure you do it tactfully knowing that future customers will be influenced by your response.

Finally, with replying to negative reviews, we always recommend replying only once -- the initial response -- and then not responding anymore after that. In a lot of cases, your response to a negative review may cause the reviewer to come right back at you... I typically recommend to leave it be after you respond the first time.

I hope that added some value...

Ampere

Does anyone have a link to a service company that responds to reviews in the right way? The way you recommend? The reason I ask is because I am not very creative and my replies would all look essentially the same, or I would try to "spin" them so they weren't the same, but then that would look weird. There are only so many times you can say "It was a pleasure working for you, anything else that you need let me know" differently lol. So I am just wondering what the best way to do it is.

BipperMedia

Does anyone have a link to a service company that responds to reviews in the right way? The way you recommend? The reason I ask is because I am not very creative and my replies would all look essentially the same, or I would try to "spin" them so they weren't the same, but then that would look weird. There are only so many times you can say "It was a pleasure working for you, anything else that you need let me know" differently lol. So I am just wondering what the best way to do it is.
I do not want to drop promotional links on this forum... But I do have recommendations for you:

Please email me at: bobby@bippermedia.com

I will refer you to review reply services

Thanks again

Ampere

I do not want to drop promotional links on this forum... But I do have recommendations for you:

Please email me at: bobby@bippermedia.com

I will refer you to review reply services

Thanks again
I read my post again and see where I made a big mistake in the way I wrote it.

I'm not looking for a service company to hire to reply to my reviews. I am looking for a service company (like a plumber, etc.) that replies to reviews in the correct way. Just some examples of companies that reply correctly so I can get an idea of what I should be doing.

BipperMedia

I read my post again and see where I made a big mistake in the way I wrote it.

I'm not looking for a service company to hire to reply to my reviews. I am looking for a service company (like a plumber, etc.) that replies to reviews in the correct way. Just some examples of companies that reply correctly so I can get an idea of what I should be doing.
oh wow... I apologize for misreading your post - 100% my fault.

The only one I know to share is ours... where I believe I’ve replied to every review

I’m sharing this link from my phone so let me know if it doesn’t work or you can’t see the reviews

*** and for the record - I’m only sharing this as a source to view examples of how I reply to reviews and to help answer this person’s question and hopefully add value to this discussion.

Ampere

Perfect, thanks to both of you. I won't plagiarize, of course. I just want to see examples.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local Search Forum

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group