More threads by rickvidallon

I do not want to drop promotional links on this forum... But I do have recommendations for you:

Please email me at: bobby@bippermedia.com

I will refer you to review reply services

Thanks again
I read my post again and see where I made a big mistake in the way I wrote it.

I'm not looking for a service company to hire to reply to my reviews. I am looking for a service company (like a plumber, etc.) that replies to reviews in the correct way. Just some examples of companies that reply correctly so I can get an idea of what I should be doing.

I read my post again and see where I made a big mistake in the way I wrote it.

I'm not looking for a service company to hire to reply to my reviews. I am looking for a service company (like a plumber, etc.) that replies to reviews in the correct way. Just some examples of companies that reply correctly so I can get an idea of what I should be doing.

oh wow... I apologize for misreading your post - 100% my fault.

The only one I know to share is ours... where I believe I’ve replied to every review

I’m sharing this link from my phone so let me know if it doesn’t work or you can’t see the reviews

*** and for the record - I’m only sharing this as a source to view examples of how I reply to reviews and to help answer this person’s question and hopefully add value to this discussion.

Perfect, thanks to both of you. I won't plagiarize, of course. I just want to see examples.

we always recommend replying only once -- the initial response -- and then not responding anymore after that. In a lot of cases, your response to a negative review may cause the reviewer to come right back at you... I typically recommend to leave it be after you respond the first time.

Can someone even reply to a response? I don't recall ever seeing that.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom