More threads by comitdevelopers

Reaction score
I have a question about what would be best practice. I have a locksmith in Green Bay called Pop-A-Lock of Green Bay. The owner of Pop-A-Lock of Green Bay just recently purchased Appleton and the Fox Valley as part of his service area. Currently, he is dominating Green Bay organically and is at the top of every search. Green Bay and Appleton are about 25-30 minutes away from each other.

My question is... is it better to create a whole new page for the Fox Valley area, or can I just re-purpose the Green Bay page to attempt the ranking for the Fox Valley area? Also, will a re-purposing hurt my current rankings?

I really appreciate any help that anyone gives! Thank you!

I would definitely create a new page optimized for the new location. You don't want to risk losing your rankings by changing the content.

I echo the new page.

You can pass some link juice to it from the already dominating Green Bay location.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom