More threads by IMP

IMP

Reaction score
I have an HVAC client in a DMA of 5 million people. They have over 15 technicians. They have the business structured where it is ran from their home. They have no need for a commercial office. Customers do not come to them. All employees including office staff work remotely. Their GMB and NAP are their residential address.

I've been told I'll never get a residential address to rank in the 3 pack. I've been working on it for a while and have not had success. I've been able to rank other competitive niches in maps for similar DMA. I'm wondering if the reality is that with a residential address it is highly unlikely to rank even though it is a legitimate business structure.

Thoughts on this?

Does anyone have any experience with issues such as this?

I've never heard of a residential address being an issue with ranking in 3 pack. We have several clients who use a residential address.

Can you send a link to the GMB listing as well as some typical searches you would hope to rank for?

How far away is the residential address from where they want to rank?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom