More threads by Chris McCreery

Hi Linda,
I manage a few Canadian listings which received the warning message and no email. By clicking the submit button the warning went away. Almost like a "poke" that we were talking about.

Several of my accounts received an email from Google today...

"Hello,

We?d like to inform you that Google Places no longer accommodates more than one authorized owner per business location. Your account contains one or more listings that have been identified as duplicates of other listings and as a result, some of the information you provide will not be shown to Google users anymore.

To get more information or request access to the other listings, please log into your Google Places account.

Sincerely,
The Google Places Team"

I believe this was from the accounts being upgraded from the old to new Places dashboard. Several pages in my new Places Dashboards were marked as duplicates (which I removed), I am not sure if these were pages that were originally verified (I think they were) that did not merge correctly or something. I still had verified G+ Local verified pages for all pages that were marked as duplicates. I have seen this email on a large scale so I think Google has upgraded another large batch of the old dashboards. Just an FYI for the readers. Have a good day!

<tbody>
</tbody>

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom