More threads by ChloeButterfill

Move your phone to any place in the world with this app! It sets up a fake GPS location so Google/Google Maps plus other apps in your phone believe you are there.

GPS Emulator

I love this if I'm out and about and want to check local searches on my phone (as you do when you're not working and your wife looks at you and just rolls her eyes 🤨).

Note only for Android users, what you do for iPhone I've got no idea.

Move your phone to any place in the world with this app! It sets up a fake GPS location so Google/Google Maps plus other apps in your phone believe you are there.

GPS Emulator

I love this if I'm out and about and want to check local searches on my phone (as you do when you're not working and your wife looks at you and just rolls her eyes 🤨).

Note only for Android users, what you do for iPhone I've got no idea.

Another great one, thanks Andy (y)

I can't stress this enough—my favorite free SEO tool right now is Google Maps.

Definitely the best spam-fighting tool out there.

Are we allowed to recommend our own or is that against the forum rules?

I think that would be okay for this thread.

Thank you.

I run a business directory and when businesses owners register I ask them to list 5 keywords/phrases associated with their business.

I then categorise these by the business category they registered in and provide a list of the keywords that the actual business/website owner thinks is relevant.

Some add a bit of rubbish whilst doing it but I have it set up so you can just copy the list, put in to a spread sheet and order and filter.

Where it differs from most keyword research tools is this lists the words/phrases the Actual business owners think are relevant.

You can find it here - (currently only displaying the categories with over 250 keywords)
https://www.sim64.co.uk/uk/kst/

That version provides a sample only, but if anyone wants full access drop me a PM (it's free)

Edit to add: It's UK businesses so may not be good for those other side of the pond.

Hi there,

For me the most used tools are:

- GatherUp Google Review Link Generator (Chrome extension)
- SeoQuake
- Semrush. For projects
- Keywordtool.io
- Isearchfrom

Thank you for sharing your tools!

seositecheckup.com is I think the best free SEO tool that I use regularly. Apart from that, I would appreciate Grammarly (content focused too) is awesome.

i haven't been able to get this to work
It does take a "few minutes" for location change to take affect. Experience has been about 10 minutes or so, to change location so not the fastest tool for a lot of locations but seems pretty accurate.

WOW! These are all terrific! Some I use, many others I have not.

I use the Chrome Extension GS Location Changer and if I'm using an Incognito tab it works almost instantly.

Simple one, but don't forget you can use emojis in your meta description, so this ones always worth bookmarking. The phone looks great on mobile btw and makes a great CTA 🧐

Phone Emoji

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom