Should I set up a Google+ Business page?

Carol M

I have a fairly new listing that I put on Google places. Should I go ahead and set up the Google+ business page? I've read through all the other threads and don't really see this addressed anywhere. When I go to the dashboard, and click on location, it does open the google+ page for the business. So should I go ahead and set up the local business page?
Trying to figure out all the changes have been trying and frustrating, to put it mildly. It has been a BIG help to read through the forum and get some answers.

Linda Buquet

Hi Carol,

You may want to wait, things are still a little buggy and only certain situations even qualify for the merge right now.

Be sure to read the most recent 3 or 4 resources I added to top thread under the red text that says: <a href="http://localsearchforum.catalystemarketing.com/showthread.php?323-BREAKING!-Google-Business-Merge-with-Google-Place-Pages-Starts-Now!">CHECK FOR UPDATES TO BE CONTINUALLY ADDED HERE:</a>

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local Search Forum

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group