Similar h1 tags but different towns ?

JimFranco

Hi,
I have a cleaning company as I have said before. I Have a question. I am expanding to different towns. Right now my focus has been in the town of roswell ga and I really have aimed for the keywords house cleaning roswell and maid service roswell. House Cleaning Roswell being my primary h1 tag for my page. If I expand to Atlanta lets say is it ok to have a new page with the h1 tag being House Cleaning Atlanta or should I change it up. Not sure if it that matters or no ?

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
Hey Jim, you should be fine to keep it like that. With that said, I would make an effort to make it more user friendly. So instead of "House Cleaning Atlanta" you could have something like "Your Eco-friendly House Cleaning Pros in Atlanta"

Steven12

Hey Jim,
Go North to Milton, GA, my friend, that is where the money and the easy competition lies. I use to live in Roswell/Alpharetta, and my brother lives in Milton now. That place is crawling with huge homes, and the competition would be a joke.
Just a thought for you to consider.

JimFranco

Hey Jim,
Go North to Milton, GA, my friend, that is where the money and the easy competition lies. I use to live in Roswell/Alpharetta, and my brother lives in Milton now. That place is crawling with huge homes, and the competition would be a joke.
Just a thought for you to consider.

Yes Milton is hot right now , but in the last few years Roswell has become the town to move in . It has changed a ton in the last 5 years and homes dont last more than 24 hours on the market. Lots of big money from Hollywood moving in as Georgia becomes the new Hollywood. In the last 4 years my townhome in Roswell from 200k to 450k in value its ridiculous.

thank you for the advice. The whole area Roswell, Johns Creek, Milton , Alpharetta and East Cobb is getting crazy.

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: a promoted post by a Sterling Sky employee reviewing your product or service; this will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More information...

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Local Search Forum

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group