SMX East 2018 - Who's going?

AndySimpson

Local Search Expert
Hi

Sadly I'm not at PubCon this year but I will be attending next weeks SMX East in NYC next week.

If you are attending then please come over and say hi, I do bite, but only at weekends.

Hope to see a few of you there,

Cheers

AndySimpson

Local Search Expert
Well no surprise there Barry...you live and breath this stuff! :)

We've met before, I'll come over and say hi.

I see you're moderating again, so good luck next week, I can't imagine how busy those 2 days are for you and the team.

Enjoy PubCon!!

AndySimpson

Local Search Expert
Thanks Joy, yeah well I think you know my feelings about not going to PubCon and it looks like you and the Local Posse smashed it!

If some of you know your 2019 speaking dates, perhaps at least up to Spring 2019 (LocalU?) then that would be interesting to know for some of us to make some early travel plans.

AndySimpson

Local Search Expert
Well I bumped into Dan just before he dashed off to get his flight home and Barry, sorry I missed you, but as always it looked like you were a busy man (I hope you're feeling better).

Not much on local this year but plenty of new technical and content techniques to try and put into practice.

Dan...I felt bad not asking you any questions, my brain had stopped working after my steak sandwich...or perhaps it was the beer?

Presentations here: SMX East Speaker Presentations - Marketing Land Events

SMX this year felt a little more compact and a few of the bigger names were missing... however that said, I had a brilliant 2 days and the speakers and SMX team did a wonderful job.

Bring on 2019!