SnapGuide: How to Improve Your Google+ Local Search Rankings

Thanks for sharing Dave!

I tried to look earlier but could not nav past 2nd screen. I think my noscript was blocking it or something. Then 20 things hit me and I never got back to try with different browser, but I'll try to tonight. Again, thanks for sharing with our members!

Dave Cosper

Forum Member
If you're viewing it on an iPhone it's best to use their app. Otherwise, it works fine from what I can tell browsing on my Droid. It would be cooler if SnapGuide allowed for better link integration, but nonetheless, it's a pretty cool new site IMO.

Ya I was viewing from PC but FireFox or Noscript was blocking it. Switched to Chrome and it was fine.
Cool app and great info, thanks Dave.

Great information, Dave, very informative. It's amazing how all of the little things can help. Thanks for all of the work that went into putting that together.

Linda, I always love coming here to your site. I learn something new every time. Sometimes I wonder if you ever eat or sleep. lol

-David

Linda, I always love coming here to your site. I learn something new every time. Sometimes I wonder if you ever eat or sleep. lol
Thanks David. We try hard and thanks to contribution from the community there is always
plenty of new info to share.

I just published an iPhone-friendly guide covering some tips on Google+ Local SEO. Feedback is welcome!

How to Improve Your Google+ Local Search Rankings (19 slides)

I'd encourage some of you marketers to publish on SnapGuide. It's a great tool, and way underutilized in the technology category.
Looks like good advice. I particularly like that you mentioned to use the "physical address" which can pose its own problems for people straddling a border that causes the mailing and physical address to have different cities.

Local Search Forum

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group