More threads by Jorge

Jorge

Reaction score
For months I have been denouncing a business that is not legitimate since it is in a private address that is a private home.

The spammer recreates a Google My Business listing and I constantly report it.

He has now attacked again and uses commercial brands of appliances in his title. Forming phrases like "service Bronx" Bronx, Delne, Sirium are trademarks and registered companies of household appliances. (I leave attached these links where you can see the marks on the appliances)

I have denounced the file but I do not see actions by Google. I invest heavily in Google ADS for the promotion of my appliance repair company to see these tabs attack with spam. I am very hurt.

GMB URL ===> Google Business Spam

Wouldn't it be easier to block these phone numbers?

My report Time and again Spam and Google does nothing - Google My Business Help

Last edited:
Ugh, that sounds frustrating. I'll reply to your thread on the GMB forum.

I leave my answer here. Maybe later someone will serve as an example.

Thank you. How do I get the identifiers you refer to?

Actually, I explained the situation to friends and family who visit me and asked them to apply the necessary measures in GMB.

I take the opportunity to leave this video of a visit here and in the Google forum to the address of that file:

(The people on the street looked at me, I was discreet).

Here some photos of the place. (I had GPS activated on my cell phone)
I do not keep the links of the files already reported. I never thought I would need them. What I can provide are these phone numbers that the spammer uses:

Numbers phone:

unnamed.jpg

IMG_0295.jpeg

You can see that the one that ends in 4437 is the one that has on the tab's website. He creates three or more different cards using the numbers. I denounce them but the latter, which I mention, does not succeed in approving that the place does not exist and I can only manage to permanently close it but in a matter of hours the spammer manages to re-activate it.

There are more infractions that you commit, if you see in the products section, it puts messages that have no relation to what it offers.

I appreciate your time and dedication.

Sorry for my English.

8382E70E-F6B3-4198-9C73-398326A35E81.jpeg

Good afternoon, sorry for writing a Sunday.
The previous tab was deleted, however the spammer has created a new one. When I saw her I had 22 new reviews, now she only has 15 all this appeared in less than 48 hours.

You are using the address of the same building, it is a different number because the old buildings here used that system to differentiate the apartments. The telephone number is different, (29-02-88-50) but when reading the names of the bell the last names of those who live in the building are the same.

I have sent a report through that URL but I have not received anything by email yet.

I have updated the thread in the Google support forum.
By the way, there you mention that Google can take additional measures. Is it possible to know on the basis that these measures are taken in order to offer the best possible evidence?

@Jorge - it probably hasn't been enough time yet. It usually takes several weeks for Google to act on stuff submitted through that form.

One more time it does. Should I open another thread?
I already sent the report. [3-1246000031079] Form Submitted

Hey Jorge,

If Google isn't removing it, it might not be abuse. I'm not familiar enough with the laws and businesses in your country to really advise on if it is or not. Right now they are taking several weeks to process reports sent in.

Hey Jorge,

If Google isn't removing it, it might not be abuse. I'm not familiar enough with the laws and businesses in your country to really advise on if it is or not. Right now they are taking several weeks to process reports sent in.
Isn't it supposed that a private address cannot be mentioned as a business premises?

Technically, but they don't remove them unless they're unverified.

Technically, but they don't remove them unless they're unverified.
Even if you report them with the redressal form?

So the plumbers that I have been reporting who use their house and have their home address shown in their listing will never be taken down because they verified their GMB account?

I would like to know the answer to this question also. Does that mean I have wasted my time submitting almost 1000 residential listings using the redressal form over the last month?

I would like to know the answer to this question also. Does that mean I have wasted my time submitting almost 1000 residential listings using the redressal form over the last month?
It seems like that might be the case. But I’d like to hear what @JoyHawkins has to say as verification.

I’ve submitted a redressal complaint on a plumbing company that shows his address. The picture on the listing is literally his house from Google Street view. I submitted screenshots from the state tax website showing that address is a single-family residence. I also put arrows pointing to the homeowners name being the same as the name of the plumbing company. I also submitted pictures of the plumbing company van in the driveway of the house. Along with pictures of the house from multiple angles showing that it was only a house and there was no signage.

I have submitted this redressal three times over the last year and the listing is still up. I assume it’s because the listing has been claimed and has a couple reviews.

Even if you report them with the redressal form?

So the plumbers that I have been reporting who use their house and have their home address shown in their listing will never be taken down because they verified their GMB account?

Correct. If they're unverified they get removed but if they are verified, nothing happens unless it's not a legitimate business or the business has multiple SAB listings that aren't allowed.

Correct. If they're unverified they get removed but if they are verified, nothing happens unless it's not a legitimate business or the business has multiple SAB listings that aren't allowed.
Thank you for clearing that up. It will save many of us a lot of time.

We spoke about something similar in another thread about listings that were verified not being taken down, but that was for other reasons. I had no idea that they wouldn’t be taken down if there was definite proof that it is a home and not open for business.

Oh well. Thanks Google, you really care about giving the customer the best possible experience and it shows :rolleyes:

@BenFisher
@JoyHawkins

Guess who is back? It seems the address and phone number block worked. But I call this new tab which is named keywords and appliance trademarks (Bronx, Sirium, Delne) as mentioned in the first thread.

Spammer attacks again. Tired of reporting GMB

I send an edit along with the address photos and it says "Google can't verify the changes." Why it happens?

URL Google Businees Spammer

I have sent these photographs in the report [9-4337000030876]

And the same person attends to me. Will we beat him by fatigue?

Sorry to write to you on a Sunday, but this person is hurting the industry and putting people at risk of electric shock in the shower.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom