More threads by DavidH

DavidH

Reaction score
Having been a victim of the Great Summer Purge since the end of May, I've slowly come to the realization that there isn't going to be a reinstatement - well at least in the foreseeable future.

I have a small, very local mobile service business. I didn't have many reviews so I'm starting to think I'd be better off just starting anew. Even if it means a new gmail.

My question is, is this even doable? Last time I tried to remove a GMB listing it was pain in proverbial. Will it even be possible with a suspended listing? Given I'm a mobile business I suppose it doesn't really matter where the address is verified from, right?

Hi David

Yes, it does matter where it's verified from.
While I don't have the info to tell me why the listing is suspended, a bad address is a good reason to suspend.

Do read the guidelines carefully. If you repeat whatever it was that caused the suspension in the first place, doing it again may well have the same outcome.

Many mobil style businesses will use their home address, and tell Google in the setup to hide the address.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom