More threads by klharris08

klharris08

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi all,

Has anybody seen clients get included in this Beta from Google?

Store visits are available for certain businesses in GA. We've seen it for one of our clients and it's pretty interesting. Wondering if this is available for more retail businesses.

Thanks,

-Kyle

Hey Kyle,

How big of a chain is the one you're seeing it for? I'm guessing the average SMB won't get this for quite some time.

Joy - we're seeing this for very large national chains. We've seen it for a bunch of clients though so it is rolling out pretty wide for large brands.

They hire teenage punks with pants around their knees to hang around strip malls and report directly to Google on their free Pixel phones? :D

I saw the notification for this in a clients' analytics account a little while ago. It's a small retail store in Canada with a single location so I was surprised that they're seemingly included in this beta.

"We are collecting data to generate your store visits reports. This process can take up to 60 days after you activate Google signals."

I'll do a follow-up post if the reporting actually populates.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom