More threads by dlredd

dlredd

Reaction score
We have a client that is a roofer. We have his listing set at his house with a service area. The Salt Lake addresses are set up like a grid so each street will have a number(e.i. 7730 South) even if they have a name. Our client lives on 7730 South, which has the name of Bellaviti Circle. Google has both listed in Map Maker.
Bellaviti.PNG
We have been adding the address to citations with 7730 S as the street. The problem we are finding is some of the sites will display it as Bellaviti Cir. Will this affect our rankings, or will Google recognize it as the same place? any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

Bellaviti.PNG

Moved this to our Citations forum where our Citation pros will see it.
And added Citations to the title to be more descriptive of the Q.

Check the Citations forum I moved this into, because we just recently had this Q come up and you might find some good feedback there as well.

I don't specialize in Citations, but my guess is that if Google makes the connection in Map Maker, it knows the 2 are the same, so you may not need to worry too much. But wait to get replies from others.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom