More threads by Colan Nielsen

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
For the first time we are seeing that there are "suggested categories" in the "Products" section inside Google My Business. Have you seen this in your dashboard yet?

So what? We're obviously curious to see if these impact rankings or general visibility. We have some research coming out soon that goes into whether or not adding products in general impact ranking. But now that Google is offering these pre-selected categories the question becomes a bit more interesting.

image (59).png

I recently added products to 4 of our listings and when I logged in this morning the product section was empty for all of them. Has anyone experienced this? Is it a possible bug considering there are other changes within the products section?

For the first time we are seeing that there are "suggested categories" in the "Products" section inside Google My Business. Have you seen this in your dashboard yet?

So what? We're obviously curious to see if these impact rankings or general visibility. We have some research coming out soon that goes into whether or not adding products in general impact ranking. But now that Google is offering these pre-selected categories the question becomes a bit more interesting.

image (59).png
I look forward to the findings of your research.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom