More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
BIG News, Exciting News

Can you guess what it is?

Happy.jpg

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! WHY, you ask? Well, I can't tell you yet! Haha :p

However, all will be revealed next week...

What's up? Any guesses?

Happy.jpg

I think I got a spoiler from you earlier this year, so I am here to throw people off the scent.

My "guess" is that you have acquired all six infinity stones and are now able to defeat Thanos :D

One teaser yesterday elsewhere, plus one more teaser here = something very exciting indeed, I'm willing to wager ;)

Hahaha I think Kerry's guess is accurate.

We have some Twitter thread guessing games going too. And the replies & gifs, especially on Joys post are pretty funny and awesome! Look it up for a good chuckle! :p

In all likelihood, Kerry is totally right on this one! But seriously, we all know that the news is Linda has been acquired by Google.

In all likelihood, Kerry is totally right on this one! But seriously, we all know that the news is Linda has been acquired by Google.

Or Linda has acquired Google. She has always claimed that Google is female. That would be the next logical step in Linda's search for world dominance.

Under her alias, "Penelope":

[video=youtube_share;Z2rY8Wm8FNk]https://youtu.be/Z2rY8Wm8FNk[/video]

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom