More threads by ADCNJ

ADCNJ

Reaction score
Hello we are unable to locate or access our business page.

We are a very busy company and have listed with you for over 5 years and our customers depend on google to locate our information

The name of our business is
Air ducts dryer vents chimneys (ADC)

We have reached out the last couple weeks and filled out a reinstatement form and they shut us down saying that we are ineligible. As I understand that this is a common thing and probably more of an automated response. I know that we are 100% eligible and we sat in a utility bill with our business business name and address on it. As they requested and they still denied us. It should also be noted we do not display the address of the business because we do not serve customers at this location we are a cleaning service and we go to their residential area and homes.

Any help is greatly appreciated

That is our business listing

I am sorry but we can't access that link. Only users added to the listing can access it. Listings typically get suspended for the following reasons:
Business name doesn't match the real world register
It's private residence and the address wasn't hidden
Using a PO Box or virtual office
Creating multiple fake listings for the business.

Since, we can't see the business information, we can't troubleshoot the issue.

Here is the updated businesses registration from the state

20200706_141448.jpg

Screenshot_2020-07-06-16-25-17.png

I know this listing and remember seeing a thread on the GMB forum. Did you follow Joy's advice?

I know this listing and remember seeing a thread on the GMB forum. Did you follow Joy's advice?
Yes we did, google hasn't responded since we submitted the documents. she asked that we post the business registration publicly so the case can be escalated.

@ADCNJ can you respond to that thread Jason referenced and add the photos on the public Google thread as well so that all the information is on that one thread? I realize it's posted here but Google usually likes to keep it all on their forum (not mine).

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom