Suspended Listing - Appeal Declined

TiffanyFina

Forum Member
I have a verified location for several months get suspended (noticed it on Monday 3/4/19). I appealed that same day and late last night not the canned response..

Hello,
Thank you for contacting Google My Business team.
We've looked at your account and it looks like your business is not eligible to display on Google Maps per our quality guidelines. Check out our guidelines for representing your business on Google to see what types of businesses are eligible to be on Google Maps.
If you have any further questions please consult the Google My Business Help Center.

Thanks,
Google My Business Support
Business Name: Tiffany Fina Law Firm
Location: 3005 North 67th Place, Suite 103, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Website: Scottsdale Divorce Lawyer, Family Law Attorney Scottsdale AZ | Tiffany Fina Law

Thanks in advance for your help.

TiffanyFina

Forum Member
The location here Google Maps (unverified location, not sure how that happened because the one I have in GMB is suspended) is a regus office that I do have staffed that I am unable to get verified/not suspended. :cry: I was told by regus when I signed my lease that it wouldn't be a problem...

This business Contact Us - New Life Real Estate was here before me. I took over their lease. The maps listing for this business is unverified. Google Maps

What should I do?

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Hey Tiffany,

Post a thread over at the GMB forum with photos of your office that you're trying to get reinstated and I can escalate it for you. I'll ask Google to delete the listing at the Regus location - that is likely what's causing you issues. Once you've posted it, paste the link here so I find it.

TiffanyFina

Forum Member
Thanks so much 🙏 . I will get pictures. What will happen to the reviews I had on the regus location? I had gotten reviews on the listing before I knew anything about claiming a location. Once I attempted to claim it the listing got suspended.

Local Search Forum

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group