More threads by TiffanyFina

TiffanyFina

Reaction score
I have a verified location for several months get suspended (noticed it on Monday 3/4/19). I appealed that same day and late last night not the canned response..

Hello,
Thank you for contacting Google My Business team.
We've looked at your account and it looks like your business is not eligible to display on Google Maps per our quality guidelines. Check out our guidelines for representing your business on Google to see what types of businesses are eligible to be on Google Maps.
If you have any further questions please consult the Google My Business Help Center.

Thanks,
Google My Business Support

Business Name: Tiffany Fina Law Firm
Location: 3005 North 67th Place, Suite 103, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Website: Scottsdale Divorce Lawyer, Family Law Attorney Scottsdale AZ | Tiffany Fina Law

Thanks in advance for your help.

The location here Google Maps (unverified location, not sure how that happened because the one I have in GMB is suspended) is a regus office that I do have staffed that I am unable to get verified/not suspended. :cry: I was told by regus when I signed my lease that it wouldn't be a problem...

This business Contact Us - New Life Real Estate was here before me. I took over their lease. The maps listing for this business is unverified. Google Maps

What should I do?

Hey Tiffany,

Post a thread over at the GMB forum with photos of your office that you're trying to get reinstated and I can escalate it for you. I'll ask Google to delete the listing at the Regus location - that is likely what's causing you issues. Once you've posted it, paste the link here so I find it.

Thanks so much 🙏 . I will get pictures. What will happen to the reviews I had on the regus location? I had gotten reviews on the listing before I knew anything about claiming a location. Once I attempted to claim it the listing got suspended.

Hello, I’ve been having the same problem where my listing got suspended after I started making some changes. Just today I received email the following email without even stating the reasoning why my business is no longer eligible. I comply with all guidelines.

I have physical address but with my business I work at a clients site so the location was set within 50 miles radius. Mist of our business was coming from google I’m getting really frustrated about this issue.

I’ve tried messaging on Facebook but they respond once every 2 weeks without any answers.

The business name: Cabinets Refinish, Auburn WA.

RE: [6-6210000026925] G+ Local Appeals Support Submission

Hello,
Thank you for contacting Google My Business team.
We've looked at your account and it looks like your business is not eligible to display on Google Maps per our quality guidelines. Check out our guidelines for representing your business on Google to see what types of businesses are eligible to be on Google Maps.
If you have any further questions please consult the Google My Business Help Center.

Thanks,
Google My Business Support

I'll ask them to locate the reviews - they should be able to find them.
Joy I hope you can help. After the address debacle I ended up signing a lease at a different location to resolve this mess.

I changed the address in the GMB dashboard and reverified the location with a postcard. Everything was fine, my listing was active finally. About a month ago I added the short url to my listing and later I noticed that the listing became suspended in my GMB dashboard. The listing still shows up on search and in G maps, whereas before when it was suspended it was completely gone. I noticed that the listing (link below) is showing the "Claim This Business" button.

I did the reinstatement form, waited the three weeks, called a few times and no one can seem to find out what the issue is or help me.

Is there any way that you can look at this?

Here is a link to my listing on G-Maps.

Thanks again for all you do and post.

Tiffany,

Can you just delete the short name and tell me if that solves the issue?

Hi Joy, I hope you could help me with this issue that I’ve been battling with for a while. I don’t know what is the problem of it being suspended and not following terms of conditions. I can’t change anything on my listing as well as short url. Thank you!

I don't have access to that after the suspension. Meaning there isn't that option anymore.

Is there any way to find that out? How do I get answers from google business to resolve this issue? Their customer service is useless and they don’t tell me concrete answers. Thank you!

Tiffany,

At this point I'd suggest you post over at the GMB forum and attach the video and photos that you sent Google. It will be easier to troubleshoot there with all the specific details. Community forum - Google My Business Help

Is there any way to find that out? How do I get answers from google business to resolve this issue? Their customer service is useless and they don’t tell me concrete answers. Thank you!

Google won't tell you what guidelines you're violating but if you do what I suggested to Tiffany above, one of th GMB Product Experts can likely tell you why you're not getting anywhere.

Google won't tell you what guidelines you're violating but if you do what I suggested to Tiffany above, one of th GMB Product Experts can likely tell you why you're not getting anywhere.
I had finally received a response on Facebook, they said that there is a similar business that is registered, both of which appeared under my account when I was running two different companies. I had since removed one of the companies in favor of the one that’s suspended. They also suggested to have fewer categories such as “Contractor” rather than multiple categories. I am however not able to make any changes there. Anyhow there’s a way to speed the process for them to review it again? It takes four weeks to receive any response. Thanks!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom