More threads by Local Search News Curator

Reaction score
If you’re a business owner who needs more local visibility, you want to make sure the person helping you has all he/she needs to deliver the goods. Or, if you’re a local-SEO pro, you want to make sure you have all you need to deliver the goods. The questionnaire I send to potential clients helps [...]

Read More at the Local Visibility System Blog ...

What do you guys think???

Please visit the site linked above to read the full post.
Or add comments and questions below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great list of questions Phil!

And I love that saying in this situation. Measure twice, cut once. Sage advice.

I bookmarked this. I feel like I will definitely use this (or something similar) in the near future. Thanks for the great post Phil!

Any time, Eric. Thanks for your compliments!

Great Questionnaire. The questions that were included about the clients past history are very valuable. Knowing past phone numbers/addresses makes it so much easier down the road if you run into trouble with incorrect listings and dupes.

Definitely worth taking your time to get all this information at first to help you with issues down the line! Thanks !

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom