More threads by Gio Greenard

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I must have been quite lucky but to date I have always managed to rank places listings by optimising the website, using videos, directories and reviews. It seems to be getting a bit tougher now. I have a client I cant shift no matter what I do (please note they have no reviews even though I requested they get some).

I thought it may be the algo lock out Linda mentioned a few weeks back as they are based on the outskirts of Perth. Although that seems to have been resolved.

I have checked competitor citations using some software. so I know we have more citations than the competition. I am now considering building a separate inner page and possibly releasing a press release, does anyone have any experience with this affecting the rankings once done?

Not sure about the direct Qs you asked, but if you care the share the site, G+L page and keywords we can see if we can figure out anything that is not ideal or tweaks that may help.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom