More threads by seoisgreat

seoisgreat

Reaction score
The client offers Massage, Yoga & Meditation.

If I set the title and heading for the landing page to "Massage, Yoga & Meditation in Miami" will it rank for "Massage Miami" or does the title and heading have to be exact match as the search phrase?

It's better to have them closer together. I'd go with Massages in Miami | Yoga & Meditation (insert more words here) so that way Miami is beside both.

Why not create dedicated pages for each? Massage, Yoga, and Meditation are topically different. Then, your title tags can be very keyword specific and you will likely have more room to add something unique about the business.

The client offers Massage, Yoga & Meditation.

If I set the title and heading for the landing page to "Massage, Yoga & Meditation in Miami" will it rank for "Massage Miami" or does the title and heading have to be exact match as the search phrase?

Can you clarify whether you are trying to optimize for organic results or local results? Or maybe both?

From your question it sounds like you are talking about organic, but those types of queries ("product/service + [city]") have a very high likelihood that the user is going to click a local result as opposed to an organic result and that trend seems to be continually growing.

Its for local results for the Home-page. I have dedicated pages for all of them but wondered how to phrase the title for the Home-page so it ranks as good as possible.

Would you ever consider creating three separate websites for each of the services since the business started of with massage so the business name, gmb and the domain contains the word massage? (The only obstacle to this is how to create three different GMB listings since she does all of them in the same place)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom