Great tips. Thanks.Hey Darrell,
I'll pull in a few of the tips I have in my training on this:
- Keep the name of the city and the main keyword close together and close to the beginning of the title tag.
- Use a word or two that will make people see why you’re different. For example, this car dealer’s advantage is how many cars they have in stock.
- Look at your reviews and your competitor’s reviews to see what words or things customers actually care about. This will help you craft a good title tag. For example, if you’re a dentist, reviews might mention things like:
- Getting an appointment the same day;
- Clean & comfortable office;
- Helps manage pain.
- Look at PPC ads. Any ad that maintains a high position generally has to have a good click-through-rate. SEM professionals a great deal of time analyzing and testing these so you can steal lots of great ideas from them.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|L||Location in title tags||Organic SEO||2|
|Anyone know of a Pinging service for URL's and Title Tags?||Local Search||5|
|L||How are these 2 sites with low stats and unoptimised title tags ranking so well ?||Organic SEO||1|
|H||Title tags - law firm with 2 locations + 2 practice areas||Local Search||3|
|Google Overwriting Title Tags in Local SERPS - Problems||Local Search||0|