More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
At our "Super Charged Citations" Webinar yesterday Myles shared an important slide of research BrightLocal did using their CitationTracker.

Then yesterday he blogged the list as well so I wanted to share.

Top 50 local citation sites - BrightLocal

The following lists of sites are extracted from over 100,000 reports run using our CitationTracker tool. The

These sites are classified by country, with a different list of ‘Top 50′ sites per country. Their ranking is determined by ‘frequency of appearance’ in CitationTracker reports. We identify citation sites by querying Google, Yahoo & Bing for business data and then de-dupe the search results to leave 1 unique entry per domain per report. These sites are typically genuine ‘structured’ citation sites* which allow you to list &/or edit your business listings.

So head over to check them all out.

Myles even gave you an XL spreadsheet of the list you can download, below the results.

Thanks for the Post. Wanted to add to this. I have been watching this as well. Here is what I have found in the Orthodontic Field. I just marked the number of times each showed on page one of Google while reviewing SERPS for our clients in multiple locations around the USA.

sites.png

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom