Twitter, Reddit and Many Other Sites Down due to Major DDoS Attack

Linda Buquet

Just in case there are big sites you can't get to and have not heard the news.

<a href="http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/internet-down-not-working-reddit-spotify-twitter-websites-loading-issues-problems-a7373616.html">Internet down for many as massive cyber attack stops Reddit, Spotify, Twitter and other sites from working | The Independent</a>

I was trying to get to Twitter to read the #Localu hash tags, but Twitter says "Server Not Found". Twitter was up earlier for me, when the news was reporting that most of the outages were East Coast, but now I think it's spreading to sites worldwide - even giants like Amazon.

Scary one person or group can launch this massive of a cyber attack that affects so many companies and users.

Linda Buquet

HaHa James. I missed that one. Pretty funny!

Bet she never in her life thought that's what she'd be famous for! :eek:

It's true, though if she only became famous online, I doubt she (or anyone else in the country) heard about it right away, haha.

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: a promoted post by a Sterling Sky employee reviewing your product or service; this will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More information...

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Local Search Forum

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group