More threads by therkf

therkf

Reaction score
It's been a while since I've had a client in this scenario, so I will definitely appreciate any guidance.

We've picked up two new clients who happen to be sharing the same office. Each has a distinct name for their practice, but the have the same address, suite, and phone number. One has an established GMB listing, the other does not.

We've advised the second to get a unique phone number for his listing. As there is already overlap in the address, and near-overlap in the categories, we need every option available to create distinction for their GMB listings and citations.

The client doesn't want to invest much in the new number, especially as it will be forwarded to the same receptionist.

Google Voice (assuming it's a relatively clean number) is one option. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

My first suggestion would be to use something like CallTrackingMetrics.com to provide different numbers for the two doctors to use, and have them both forwarded to the number used by the receptionist.

That might work, although you still have to get past the hurdle of having two separate businesses in the same category at the same address. Ugh.

@Colan,

Both are naturopathic doctors, one focusing more on aesthetics, the other on regenerative treatments.

If the primary categories are going to be the same you'll definitely run the risk of running into filtering issues.

Yes - I'm going to try my best to differentiate. The phone number is the biggest concern right away.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom