More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
David Mihm just published the updated version of the Local Search Ecosystems for 2013.

Makes my eyes glaze over and mind freeze, just looking at it. Sure glad I don't deal with citation building for clients any more. ;)

Ecosystem.jpg

The 2013 Local Search Ecosystems (and a GetListed Upgrade) - Moz

The Big Three are now the Big Four

Since I first started researching the local search space back in 2006-2007, Infogroup, Localeze, and Acxiom have been the undisputed primary data suppliers in the U.S.

You really need to go see all the images and read the rest. Then bookmark to show clients that think local involved just setting up a Place page.

Isn't it mind blowing? Can't even imagine the amount of work and research that goes into the type of info David freely posts to help the industry. THANKS DAVID for all you do!

Speaking of ecosystem and citations, don't miss our free webinar in 90 minutes.
Free Webinar: Enhanced Citations for Local Search Success

Ecosystem.jpg

David puts in some serious grunt-work, for sure. My Local Reviews Ecosystem (an homage to the LSE) from last year took about 8 hours, and that had significantly fewer arrows.

As David mentioned in the post, he's also added more sites to GetListed.org scans, which is great.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom