More threads by Gio Greenard

Reaction score
Hi all,

Sorry if this is a bit of a stupid question. I have a client with an existing live listing, unfortunately they are not willing to give me their gmail account log ins.

Can I link the listing to another independent gmail account so I can make the necessary edits in the dashboard?

Thanks, and have a great weekend!

Gio

There is no way to just transfer to another email account.

I only had that issue come up a couple times and just worked on building up trust plus let them know it could cause problems. And I was always able to get log in.

I never had to go this far but if they insist they won't give you their log in, tell them you'd have to set up a new account. They would have to delete their listing from their account. There is a good chance they could lose all reviews (since they are in part tied to CID). Plus they may lose all rankings and have to start over in the 6 - 8 week cycle before they even begin to show up for KW searches.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom