More threads by Koray Tuğberk GÜBÜR

Reaction score
Hello, I have tried to reach out to the GMB Facebook/Twitter accounts.
They don't answer our questions.
I have a GMB Account that is not verified. We have sent the confirmation mail but Google services didn't respond more than 30 days.
Do you know another verifying method for this task or any other communication method with GMB Teams?

1588234452544.png

I think we're all out of luck right now — I have a listing for a client waiting approval/verification as well. I requested postcard on Mar 10 (I think) just before the COVID19 shutdowns started, and we haven't had any resolution yet either. I've done the same as you—reached out to their Twitter/Facebook, support, etc...I think it's just a matter of time until they get more people back in working on things.

We got a postcard this week that was sent out for the week before.

Before COVID-19 there were a variety of things that would stop a postcard from coming. I don't remember them off the top of my head but I would make sure it's not something outside of COVID-19 that is causing an issue.

I will say that most of the postcard issues we've had actually existed around user error ie the person delivering the mail, the person receiving the mail, or the facility receiving the mail. May want to check those end points.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom