View a Mobile Search Result in Google Chrome Desktop - without any fancy extensions

AndySimpson

Local Search Expert
So I'm not one for writing long exhaustive blog posts like many on this forum, no, I prefer to do it the easy way and just record a simple video...with little or no editing, so here goes.

I use this technique ALL the time and finally decided to share this simple technique. Quite simply, you can use Google Chrome to view any website / serp as if you were using a mobile phone, as I do mostly local SEO I use this technique to view local serps and GMB profiles.

I hope the community find this as useful as I do, any questions then please just let me know.

Thanks

MeganR

Andy, that's SO COOL! Look forward to your other ideas/hacks. I like the video format--super simple. I already tested your method and it worked instantly w/ the CTRL + F5.

AndySimpson

Local Search Expert
Andy, that's SO COOL! Look forward to your other ideas/hacks. I like the video format--super simple. I already tested your method and it worked instantly w/ the CTRL + F5.
Thanks Megan, no problem..trying to keep these as quick/simple as possible. Yeah, the ctrl/f5 works a charm, just wish I'd done it the first time! ;)

...I've created another masterpiece but think I'll save it for next week.

Cheers

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local Search Forum

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group