More threads by adammaxum

Reaction score
I have a doctor who is trying to update / claim / and fix outdated information on these two websites and we can not get anywhere...even after emailing support.

Right now when you try to claim your profile on vitals you go to a 404 error page every time...been that way for weeks if not months now. Looks like maybe they jumped onto yext?

Does anyone know a good reference or solution to claiming and updating doctor listings on these sites?

I'll see if Darren knows the answer to this one.

The Vitals claiming process works very similarly to the claiming process on Yahoo! Local. The listing management system is actually under Yext. However, there is an option where you could go with a free listing. Here is an article that explains how to do that for Yahoo! Local:

Now You Can Fix Your Yahoo Local Listing without Paying for Yext | LocalVisibilitySystem.com

It is very similar with Vitals. You will need to click on "UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION" (in the right-hand side of an unclaimed listing) and follow the steps. If a listing has already been claimed (i.e. it doesn't have this button available) scroll to the bottom of the page, click "DATA FEEDBACK", and send an update request.

With WebMD your best shot is to send an update request from here: Submit a request – WebMD Customer Care

I found this article that describes the whole process pretty nicely:

https://www.elevamp.com/how-to-claim-add-remove-edit-webmd-listing

I hope this helps!

The Vitals claiming process works very similarly to the claiming process on Yahoo! Local. The listing management system is actually under Yext. However, there is an option where you could go with a free listing. Here is an article that explains how to do that for Yahoo! Local:

Now You Can Fix Your Yahoo Local Listing without Paying for Yext | LocalVisibilitySystem.com

It is very similar with Vitals. You will need to click on "UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION" (in the right-hand side of an unclaimed listing) and follow the steps. If a listing has already been claimed (i.e. it doesn't have this button available) scroll to the bottom of the page, click "DATA FEEDBACK", and send an update request.

With WebMD your best shot is to send an update request from here: Submit a request – WebMD Customer Care

I found this article that describes the whole process pretty nicely:

https://www.elevamp.com/how-to-claim-add-remove-edit-webmd-listing

I hope this helps!

Thank you sir. I'm wary of Vitals data feedback form though...I'll give it a few days and see what happens.

Have heard a lot of complaints about this - Vitals is mostly a ghost ship (the ex-head of Vitals is working for us now, I'll actually ask him what the best way is. Definitely want to push you towards Yext.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom