Website Design Companies

JoshuaMackens

Local Search Expert
Hey guys,

We don't do websites at all.

I have a list of 2 websites companies I refer out to but I'd love to have more.

Do you know of any website companies that:

A) You've used before and trust with your valuable Local SEO clients?

B) keep Local SEO in mind (page speed, not screwing up site migration with URL structure, etc.) when designing a website?

All the good web devs I know are slammed with work. I have documents I share with new web developers listing best practices for (a) local SEO and (b) site redesigns. The latter covers a lot of issues re: migrations, redirects and other changes. And for what it's worth, web developers are my # 1 source of new clients. And I'm their #1 source.

I have a go to for building a new website
I have designers
I have developers
I have Shopify gurus
I have WordPress gurus
I choose the right one for the job :)
If you need a specific referral, do reach out - usually I have to tell them what to do though. Agreed they make a great source of referral business and I can make their clients visible!

JoshuaMackens

Local Search Expert
I have a go to for building a new website
I have designers
I have developers
I have Shopify gurus
I have WordPress gurus
I choose the right one for the job :)
If you need a specific referral, do reach out - usually I have to tell them what to do though. Agreed they make a great source of referral business and I can make their clients visible!
Thanks! I have a client who needs website design, the full gambit. I need to refer them to someone who is capable (skilled) but also has great customer service and can host and make changes of course whenever needed.

If you'd rather PM me, that would be fine :)

Hi Josh, I do Wordpress website development following best practices. Since January this year I've been trying to learn more about local SEO to implement at a design level so would love the opportunity to work alongside people here to benefit from their experience/indications.

You can see here (Goldcrest Furniture) the last local upholstery business website I made and its corresponding GT Metrix report for reference. All hosted by me (with help from the amazing guys at Geek Storage) and pushed through a CDN.

Also I'm based out of Southern Spain so I imagine the conversion rate works out quite well :).